Monday, February 13, 2012

Kunu The Wonder Cat- The saga continues

Welcome to the second installment of Kunu the Wonder Cat!

Has anyone seen Kunu our wonder cat? He’s big and gray with no tail.
If you’re lucky like us ,you’ll find him around, because he usually leaves us a trail.

DSCN1935DSCN1937

Unlike most cats he’s not afraid of water and usually helps with the chores,
In fact when it comes to laundry or dishes, we can’t tell which he likes more!

photo 5photo 2

Kunu is a very festive cat and finds holiday’s bring such delight,
But Kunu, you better be careful, before you get put away with the Christmas lights!

019020

Yes our magnificent cat is quite awesome and some of us think “even more”.
And just when you think you’ve gotten rid of him, there he is at the back door!

photo 1 (1)

Kunu how could we be so lucky to have found a cat like you?
You’re always alert, playful and fun. Never a dull moment it’s true!

photo 1photo 3 (1)photo 3photo 4

Kunu you aren’t like most cats who run after silly mice.
No instead you bring home dead squirrels… and not just once…thrice!

Kunu I know you’ll be here forever and we’re lucky that it’s our house you landed.
So I can destroy all my incriminating pictures of you, where I’ve caught you red handed!

You’re never leaving and I just have to deal with it…the end!

photo 2 (1)

Pictures of Kunu the Wonder Cat taken by Brianna on her Iphone!

5 comments:

Andi @ Jane of all crafts said...

He is such a ham!! And he sounds like ton of fun. Is he part manx? or japanese bobtail?

Katie said...

I flipping love Kunu! He's so cute!

Megan said...

Man, I wish my cat was that playful! Mine just hides and sleeps all day away from Madi {although I don't blame her M pulled out a whisker last time she got too close!}

Reenie said...

haha....so cute. Cats know which homes to go to ;)

Deanna said...

Love your kitty! My Penny has the same kind of tail. When she gets mad she "twitches her nub" at you.

Also- *love* that lampshade!