Thursday, January 12, 2012

Thrown Away Thursday–Square Table and NEWS!

I’m actually gonna cheat this time because I don’t really have anything new to post about, however I ran across this table I picked up in November and totally forgot to post about it.

So I saved myself on this one *whew* and bought myself some time.

I can’t remember how much I spent on this table, but I’m sure it’s safe to say it wasn’t more than 5 bucks! Here it is before.  Not in bad shape at all just needs a little color enhancement.

white_sq_before1

Well at least most of it anyway.  This top seriously needs some work!

white_sq_before2

Gotta, love my photography skills. Notice the off centeredness and that glare from the sun. It takes a special someone to capture these on every shot!

Stay tuned for the after shot.  OH AND NOW FOR MY NEWS!

I’ve decided on a new years resolution for Curbside Creations (still working on my personal ones). I LOVE, LOVE giveaways and since I don’t have any corporate sponsorship and can’t give away any of those awesome toys and trinkets you get from your local hardware or craft stores, I’ve decided to give you something EVEN BETTER!!! BUUUTTTT…You’ll have to wait to see what it is…ooohhhh I’m so bad!

I’ll keep you posted,

Rita (If you want to know really bad, I do take bribes!)

6 comments:

Cassie @ Primitive & Proper said...

i can't wait to see what you make of this table! AND what the giveaway is- so fun!

Victoria said...

So mean.. LOL

Love the table. Wish I could find stuff like that around here.

Laura said...

I can't wait to see what you do with this little table.

DallyGirl @ Lifeat2810 said...

I love, love this table!! Very unique - the color, the top, the details...everything!

DallyGirl @ Lifeat2810 said...

Oops = I thought i was posting on the actual finished table post post...sorry! You have so many cute tables on here. You can delete it :)

Karla Medina said...

Wow you do awesome makeovers. You've got yourself a new follower :)