Thursday, January 05, 2012

Thrown Away Thursday– New Years Curbside Find!

Did you miss my Thursday postings??? You can be honest. I missed posting that’s for sure.

This Thursday’s post is a “real” curbside find. In fact it belongs to the family down the street. They put it outa few weeks ago and I about died!!

I told the girls to get out of the car and grab it for me but nooooo…the mere look of mortifying terror shot across both of their faces so I came back for it by myself. (KIDS pfff!) They should be lucky it was still there.

FRONT VIEW:

CurbsideBef2

INSIDE DRAWER:

CurbsideBef4

TOP VIEW:

CurbsideBef1

It is missing a pull and has lots of wear and tear but I think I can manage.  This is gonna be interesting!!

Welcome back from the holidays!

Rita Smile

9 comments:

mapleandmagnolia.com said...

What a great find! Can't wait to see the frog turned into a prince!

Cassie @ Primitive & Proper said...

wow! awesome find!!! i love the lines and can't wait to see you work your magic!

Andi @ Jane of all crafts said...

oh I love the potential! I know you will make it fabulous!

Twice Nice said...

I thought you were going to say you made the girls get out and walk back home so you'd have room for this piece! Ha! It's neat, can't wait to see what you do with it. Deb

Jeannie said...

Wow, what are people thinking getting rid of great furniture!? Oh well, more for us! Can't wait to see it completed.

maxwellhouseinteriors.blogspot.com

~ Tami said...

Wow! I love it. I would have hopped out of the car in a second if I saw that piece. Cannot wait to see it all dolled up!
~Tami

Meg and Mum's said...

This is fantastic! What a great find. Some people just don't have the vision do they. All the better for people like us! :)

Mcchubbster said...

oh man the color of the table is so pretty , very creative (:

Mcchubbster said...

oh man the color of the table is so pretty , very creative (: