Tuesday, January 24, 2012

IT’S CONTEST TIME!!

contest-time

Are you ready for my contest?!?!   Well it's time for me to tell you what it is!!

Have you ever wanted a furniture make over but are just not inspired? Do you have a piece of furniture lurking around the house that has seen better days?  ( I know you do!) Do you want a furniture make over but don't know where to start????  (Built up enough for you??)

Well not anymore!!  If you want me to do a furniture makeover, all you have to do is ask and you're entered to win a free furniture make over by "Curbside Creations".

HERE'S HOW TO ENTER
----------
You have 4 chances to enter!
All you have to do is comment  (up to 4 comments) on my blog post between Jan.25 - Feb. 1. Each comment will be counted as one entry.  The winner will be announced on Feb. 3 which is my birthday!

All you have to do is:
1. Like me on Facebook and comment that you did.
2. Share my link on Facebook and comment that you did.
3. Tell me your favorite quote! (just because it's fun)
4. Tell me your favorite blog post of mine just so I know you're reading
!

Remember winner will be announced on Friday, Feb. 3.


RULES
----------
Of course there are rules...this is a contest!

  1. Comments must be on my blog post, not Facebook! Facebook comments will not be counted.
  2. Furniture must be reasonable in size.  Nothing huge like a china cabinet or dresser. rule of thumb is if you can't lift it, it's too big!
  3. Shipping is not included.  This doesn't mean you can't participate if you're not local, just that you are in charge of your own shipping.
  4. Make sure you have your email connected to your comment or simply leave it in the comment itself. If your having problems, email me directly at rdmireles@gmail.com so I can get you entered!

Ok, have fun and good luck!!
Rita

17 comments:

Bonnie said...

Darn - I'm sad to see "no dressers" (of course) but of course I'm entering! I just Liked you on FB!

Bonnie said...

And I shared your link on Facebook!

Bonnie said...

My favorite quote? "Art is never finished, only abandoned." - Leonardo da Vinci

I used to have that in vinyl on my craft-room wall, along with a sort of edited quote that my sister found, "All I want is an infinite book and the rest of time."

Bonnie said...

I don't know if I can pick one favorite, but my most recent favorite post was the Super Hero makeover http://curbsidecreations.blogspot.com/2011/12/ayden-super-hero.html - I love it!

Deanna said...

I liked you on facebook.

Deanna said...

I love quotes!
MY fave of all time is "Be who you are".
But I see funny ones on pinterest so i HAD to make a board of them. My latest one is: "What screws us up most in life is the picture in our head of how it is supposed to be." (OMG! Do they know my mom?!?)

Deanna said...

My fav post. Hmm, is it ok if I say the one where you got your cat? *grin*
I wanted to give you a hug for the post about your grandfather's china cabinet and I loved the frame you painted pink and made for hairbows. (if only because I plan on copying that idea soon but using punk rock pink instead).

Sally said...

What a generous giveaway!!! I like you on Facebook :)

sally.puckett@yahoodotcom

Sally said...

My favorite quote... if you think you can or think you can't - you're right!

sally.puckett@yahoodotcom

Sally said...

I love your Meet AJ post. I'm trying to get the nerve to paint my china cabinet! I also love the shabby white end table - very cute!!!

sally.puckett@yahoodotcom

Megan said...

Ohhhh heck yeah! I have the perfect piece for you!

Megan said...

liked on FB!

Megan said...

my fav post was the christmas story you wrote about :)

Amanda said...

I liked you on Facebook!

Amanda said...

I shared the link on Facebook!

Amanda said...

My fav post was the double feature tossed and turned thursday with the blue table and desk!

Anonymous said...

Hi Rita! Your work is amazing . . . so inspired, beautiful, whimsical.

I work with your mom at the GISD Enrollment Center and one of my favorite quotes is by Albert Einstein:

"The pursuit of truth and beauty is a sphere of activity in which we are permitted to remain children all our lives."

Lupita Beltran-Cisneros
mlcisner@garlandisd.net