Wednesday, January 18, 2012

I’M IN LOVE…WITH MY COFFEE COZY!

So I got my coffee cozy from Alaska today and I LOOOOOOVVVVEEE IT!

Isn’t it beautiful!!?

coffeeCozy

I even got to pick out the vintage fabric! And here she is in USE as of this morning!! (yay!!)

DSCN1945

 

This morning as I was describing it to my husband, Ashley sat cracking up at me because she said the enthusiasm I had while describing it sounded like I  was in an infomercial. This got me to thinking…

You know that’s not a half bad idea. IN FACT…I think my infomercial would go a little something like this!!

Have you ever gotten your coffee in the morning and the heat seeps right through the cardboard?? Have you ever cut your finger on the hard ridge of that darn paper holder?? Or how many times have you gone to Starbucks and they are out of these holders and they try to double cup it thinking it will do the trick??? 

Well not with my new cup cozy from Stephanie’s Masquerade Coffee Cup!!

These delightful and comfortable cozies keep your hand warm and protected from heat.  And no more paper cuts!!  NAY I SAY. 

Can you imagine going to work with one of these one of a kind cozies?  Just imagine how bright your day will be when you see it as you enter your office!!

DSCN1946

So paper holders be gone!!!

 

DSCN1949

It fits right in your hand, is so soft and comfortable and even comes in the fabric of your choice!!

No more cardboard for these hands..no sir!

DSCN1940

THANKS STEPHANIE FOR MY COFFEE CUP COZY! YOU’VE CHANGED MY LIFE!

*I am not paid for this advertisement – just love my gift!

**Person in photo is not (AT ALL) a model so don’t pay her much attention!

 

LOVE,
Rita

P.S. 
Thrown away Thursday will be postponed this week but I have great stuff happening next week! You just never know what you’re gonna get with me!!

7 comments:

Cassie @ Primitive & Proper said...

the cozy is cute, and you are cuter!

ashlie said...

Such a cute picture!

Andi @ Jane of all crafts said...

I agree you are super cute and so is the cozy!!

Deborah said...

I think that you should be writing and starring in infomercial(I'm just saying!)

Megan said...

You are too funny Rita!!! Love the cozy, you are so lucky!!

Stephanie said...

Rita, I am so glad you are enjoying your cozy. You look great as a model and if I ever do have an infomercial I would be proud to have you as my spokeswoman!

Stephanie said...

Rita, I am so glad you are enjoying your cozy! You are a great model and if I ever have an infomercial I would love to have you as a spokeswoman!