Tuesday, December 06, 2011

Tossed and Turned Tuesday–Love Birds

I realize this is late in the day, however I started my new job today and am a little behind schedule.

Side note: First day was good! Promising, and I can see myself fitting right in…and did I mention they have Starbucks in the building?  Yeah, like I said…promising!

On with it:

You remember my Shabby Chic Nightstand from last Thursday right? Well I took it in a totally different direction.  In fact I drew all over it! ha ha! Yeah I’ll let you judge for yourself.

LoveBird1002LoveBird2LoveBird3

The green in the interior of the drawer and cabinet are the same color of the birds and knobs. I know it’s hard to tell on the photo but they match.

I guess the moral is, if all else fails, draw on it!

Shall we see the before photos again? (of course we shall)

LoveBird_Bef1LoveBird_Bef2

Thanks for coming back to see more!!

Love ya,
Rita

P.S.
Thanks to everyone for your well wishes for today! It really meant a lot to have so many rooting for me. I was nervous at first but all in all it was a very good day!  So thank you!

5 comments:

Katie said...

Glad your first day went so well! And Starbucks in the building? Yes please! I love the birdies!! They look so cute! Love the colors!

Cassie @ Primitive & Proper said...

oh you know i love birdies! that is seriously the cutest, rita!

Kammy Wielenga said...

oh Rita, that couldn't possibly be any cuter. I WANT IT. haha.

Twice Nice said...

So darn cute!! Glad today was a great first day. Deb

Megan said...

Ohhh I love the little birdies! They are darling!