Wednesday, December 07, 2011

Thrown Away Thursday–My Hunk’a Junk!

I don’t typically call my treasures Junk but the girl at the yard sale where I found this begged me to haul it off and she looked so relieved when I did! Ha Ha! Her loss! If only she knew who she was talking to.  I would have turned her frown upside down Smile

Moroccan_Blue_Before1Moroccan_Blue_Before2

(I love, love, love this knob!! It is the epitome of cool! )

I can’t wait to show you what a little paint will do to this hexagon hurdle!

See you later,

Rita

3 comments:

Darling @ Junque 'n my Trunk said...

You are such a tease! I really thought I was going to be seeing the results! lol I can hardly wait to see what you have done.

ashlie said...

Yay! The hexagon table! I can't wait to see what you do!

patti west said...

Ha!! I have a hexagon table similar to this one - sitting in my basement waiting for me to re-do. My son has already laid claim to it. LOL! Can't wait to see yours and to make sure I don't miss it - I'm your newest follower. :)