Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Tossed and Turned Tuesday- The Dashing Duo

You saw them last week when I found this dashing pair for $5.00 each at a yard sale. I couldn’t believe their sticker price!!

Even in such great shape, a little paint couldn’t hurt this pair.

This is what they look like now!

GrayTwins1GrayTwins3GrayTwins4

 

And before:

GrayTwinsBefore

 

Since Thanksgiving is Thursday, I’ll post Thrown Away Thursday tomorrow since I’m sure I’ll be in the kitchen for the next couple of days.

See you tomorrow,

Rita

6 comments:

~ Tami said...

Keep up the great work! What a fun pair!
Happy Thanksgiving :)
~Tami

Megan said...

Great find! I super heart the white handles on the grey! You always find the best stuff!

Twice Nice said...

Gorgeous! Happy Thanksgiving! Deb

Katie said...

What an awesome find! I love how they turned out! So handsome!

Kammy Wielenga said...

the white handles look AWESOME on the gray!!

Kammy Wielenga said...

The white handles look AWESOME with the gray!