Monday, November 28, 2011

Tossed and Turned Tuesday- OmG it looks like Pottery Barn!

So maybe my title needs a little work but I didn’t know how to incorporate OG (Olive Garden) and still make it catchy…oh well, maybe next time.

This post will be short since I’m in the middle of cooking dinner which I absolutely LOATHE. I’d rather gouge my eyes. Ridiculous but true. I was the kind of mother that was sad when my children got off of baby food because that meant I had to cook. (sad)

Now on to my table.

This is my Pottery Barn Inspired table:

PotteryBarn1PotteryBarn2PotteryBarn4PotteryBarn6

What do you think? Far stretch from red and green huh?!

Here’s what it looked like before again.

024PotteryBarnBefore2

I don’t know if anyone noticed but my short post has lots of detail like the text on the before photo. Hence my dinner came out crappy. Story of my life! Guess that’s why Sammy always yells when I’m trying to multitask with dinner and blog reading. Some things I’ll never learn.

Love and always hating dinner,

Rita

p.s.
If you love cats look a post soon about KUNU, the darn cat! He gets on my nerves and is always in and on EVERYTHING.

Linking up to my favorite parties on my side bar!

11 comments:

ashlie said...

Another amazing turn-around, Rita! Love it!

Sue@Uniquely Chic said...

Haha, love this post as much as I love that table. I would rather stick needles in my eyes than cook. I have been known to burn dinner by getting caught up in Facebook or blogging, ha! Crock pot...your friend and mine!

Katie said...

It looks awesome Rita!! I LOVE those legs!!

Cassie @ Primitive & Proper said...

i love it! it is classic! i love the hardware- nice!
and your comments about cooking totally cracked me up. i felt like that for-EVER! and ever since we moved and i am cooking more and actually enjoying it. i don't know what happened. ;) i used to hate it though because it felt like a waste of time- i cook for 1 hr and a half and we eat for 15 minutes... i was sure there were better things i could be doing with my time!

Kammy Wielenga said...

Wow! That has incredible detail - you worked your magic!

Megan said...

Holy Smokes, it looks better than PB!!! I super super heart love it, like a lot :)

Ellen said...

The table looks great!....smiles

Jill said...

It turned out beautifully! -Jill @ Junky Vagabond

~ Tami said...

Love the Pottery Barn look much better than the Olive Garden look. You did a fantastic job! Pat on the back - Rita!
~Tami

samaa @ Honey Sweet Home said...

Wow, it looks gorgeous!! And I totally feel you on the cooking thing :)

Jennifer said...

Remarkable!! I have an old westinghouse sewing machine cabinet I want to do over, this gave me some ideas. Thank you for sharing.

Found you via link party. :o)