Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Thrown Away Wednesday’s Olive Garden Table

I decided to move Thrown Away Thursday to Wednesday since most of the world will be out shopping getting ready for Thanksgiving.

Now let me explain the reason for my title.

I think the only thing that really screamed out to me with this table is the choice of colors (well that and the horrible paint job). With a few coats of maroon on top and green on the bottom, all I could think of was Olive Garden. 

PotteryBarnBefore1PotteryBarnBefore2    PotteryBarnBefore3PotteryBarnBefore4

This thing is in desperate need of paint stripper wouldn’t you say?!

Well I’m officially off of blogging for the week, so I’ll catch up with you all on Monday and reveal this O.G. table to you on Tuesday.

Have a safe and happy Thanksgiving!

Much Love,
Rita

No comments: