Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Thrown Away Thursday- Dashing Duo

It’s rare that I come across end tables as striking as these. Especially for $5 each (Yes, I said that correctly)!

012 (2)

A few questions rolled through my mind after I asked the lady “how much for the set?”.

  1. Did she just say $5 each….surely not!
  2. Why are they still here? What’s wrong with them?
  3. Could she be on something?
  4. I’m in my car so both won’t fit…where am I going to put Brianna? (kidding- I made two trips…for the table not the kid)
  5. Did I do something totally awesome that I’m being rewarded for?

I accepted #5 and went with it!

Now here they are (with absolutely nothing wrong), ready to get a small facelift.

They’ll be on sale at Deep Ellum this weekend. If you can’t make it out, you’ll have to wait till Tuesday to see how they look now.

Wish me luck this weekend…mama needs some mulah!

Love you all (especially you Debs)

Rita

3 comments:

Darling @ Junque 'n my Trunk said...

Can't wait to see the "after"!

Victoria said...

I love them the way they are too! What a steal!

Megan said...

Lucky Duck!!!!!!!!