Thursday, October 20, 2011

Thrown Away Thursday- TV Stand Anyone??


Back to our regularly scheduled program...

Sorry, yesterday was kind of crazy for me (to say the least)!! I thought I had pictures uploaded that weren't, so I went home during lunch so I could do some uploading. Well that see my pups...what can I say! :)

The TV Stand Project:

I love this! I really kinda want to keep it this way but can't because...well...I'm me. I also loved the sticker price. I found it a church garage sale along with my kitchen island. This was one of the pieces I found early one morning and had to call to wake up Sammy to help the guy delivering it, unload it from his car. If you didn't read that post, lets just say Sammy had been wanting a new car and I wasn't budging. On he way home from the church that day...I finally budged.

The price for this stand was originally $40 I believe, but because it was the last day of the sale I got it for $15. It's in GREAT condition too!!

I'll also tell you that I already have inspiration for this piece. It's a little unorthodox but here it is:



Yep! It's mint chocolate chip ice cream!


See you Tuesday!

Rita

1 comment:

Lolly Jane said...

i love it NOW, can't wait to see what you do with it (: