Monday, October 24, 2011

Senior Photos on Sunday

Where was Susie when I was a Senior in High School? I had a really funky photo with big hair and that's about as generic as it got. Sound familiar?

Well this Sunday we did a photo shoot for Ashley's Senior photos and had such a blast. The whole experience is truly something we'll always remember!! It was awesome!!

Susie and her sister-in-law Paige took us to a couple of locations in Dallas this past Sunday. The weather was perfect and it was overcast that day which apparently makes for a great photo. I had no idea!

Paige helped style Ashley's clothes and accessories. We were pretty impressed with her mad accessorizing skills!!

The thing I liked most about the shoot was that they really shot great pictures of how I see Ashley. She did fun, cutesy, age appropriate ones and not one of them felt generic. I was truly touched and kinda wanted to say "aww you know my baby!!". If that makes sense! I just can't wait to see the final photos and post some here!

I'm attaching some of the photos from my perspective. It was fun and Ashley got sentimental at the wrap of the shoot. Good Times!! Thanks Susie and Paige, you girls are AMAZING!!!






See you tomorrow for Tossed and Turned Tuesday!!! Paint is still drying...
Rita

3 comments:

Megan said...

Fun! I can't wait to see them the location looks amazing!!

Twice Nice said...

Ahh, that's so cool. i'll be bawlin' like a baby! Deb

momma_drea said...

I cant wait to see the pics of my Beautiful Girl. Looks like she had so much fun. Im such a proud AUNT!!