Thursday, October 27, 2011

Thrown away Thursday - Cuter than ever Cabinet!

I hope you all are having a fantastic morning!! In Dallas we are having a bit of a weather change and it feels AMAZING outside. I LOVE it!!

This Thursday's treasure is a little cabinet (??) I found at a thrift store one day when I had no money to spend and no time to shop...so what did I do... stop....shop...buy. Story of my life!

Thank goodness I did because it's when your not looking to buy anything when you find the best stuff.

I don't know if you can read this or not but the price was $3.93. I know, why not $3.92 or $3.94 right?? Well regardless that's my cup of coffee money so I think I put it to better use wouldn't you say!



The doors gave me a bit of a problem so I'll be working on those today. After that I'll be enjoying the weather of course and planning my next project to tackle. I have plenty, just got to get them prioritized and see what I need buy in order to finish them.

Also, thanks to my friends to help me with my Blog issues. I'm definitely looking into some of your tips and will see what helps with this darn blogger. So thanks again, I appreciate your comments!

Ok, until you hear from me again!! See you Tuesday!
Rita

2 comments:

Sammy said...

Have fun!

Laura said...

I can't wait to see how this turns out.