Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Blog Help!

I know I read some where around blog land that there is an easier way to blog than what I'm currently doing now but I can't seem to find it. Don't you hate when that happens?

My current (time consuming) process:
  1. I download my pictures from my camera onto my computer.
  2. Upload my pictures onto picasa so I can fix them if needed and they always need it.
  3. Download my pictures back onto my computer.
  4. Re(freakin) upload them into blogger.
THEN...
  1. I have to upload them onto my new post one by one
  2. I usually start backwards in the order I want them to appear on my blog
  3. Once pictures are uploaded I can start writing my text
  4. If I'm careful, and I honestly don't know what that is exactly, I can move between the "edit html" and "compose" tab at the top without getting a gazillion "div" all over the place which stretches the entire post a mile long.
So my dear friends, if you are so kind as to help me figure this out so I can blog more often and with less effort that would be glorious!!

Or if you could point me in the right direction that would help too!!!

Love you and enjoying my LIFE!
Rita

5 comments:

ashlie said...

Wish I could help, Rita! I find it really tedious to upload pictures to Blogger too. I find I will upload a whole bunch to a bunch of posts, then go back later to fill in the text. I usually have 8-10 posts halfway finished before I ever get around to actually writing anything! You're right though, there has to be an easier way!

Sarah Cook said...

I use Windows Live Writer. It's just like using most Office Products when you insert your pictures and it even has some limited photo editing options like crop. http://explore.live.com/windows-live-writer

Megan said...

Hmmm. Do you have Windows? If so download Windows Live Writer for free off the internet, it's so much easier than blogger. I use don't use Picassa, too much work, I use a basic photo editor that opens when i download my pics. It came on my computer so I'm not sure what it was called on Windows, but it's great and MUCH easier than downloading them back and forth. Not photoshop, that takes WAY more effort than I have to give :)

Andi @ Jane of all crafts said...

I have a mac so my advice may not help you but I hold down the command key when clicking on pics so I can upload more then one photo at a time to blogger. In windows it may be the shift key. And I rarely edit my photos (can't you tell?). And I don't really use the edit html much, I just write in compose and preview it to check for spacing. Hope this helped!

SaltAndPepperMakers said...

I hear you there too. I've been using the Blogger app on my iPod Touch and it's great for quick off the cuff posts and I can add pics that I take on the fly with my built-in camera on the Touch.