I wanted to try my hand in completely gutting and modpodging an old suit case and when I stumbled upon this one, the ideas started rolling.
I realize this isn't a great picture with the shadow from the tree ;o but I think the paper and the trim were just what this old guy needed.
The materials I needed for this project was:
- Rustoleum's Metallic finish for the handle and clasps.
- Rustoleum's Gray for the trim- of course I don't remember which exact color because I tossed the can when I was done (sorry)
- Left over Ikea material from another project
- StellaDallas patterned paper (love)
- Mod Podge!! (what would my life be without you!)
I loved this fun under $10 project!! And although I'm not the sewing type (ain't that the truth), hot glue and spray adhesive worked wonders!