Thursday, September 22, 2011

Thrown Away Thursday and Feature!

Time for Thrown Away Thursday! For anyone new to my blog, this is where I basically show you a picture of something I found or picked up that can use a little sprucing up by way of a total transformation. I'll show the reveal on Tuesday !! So come back to see what it looks like after I've put some elbow grease into this little guy.
This table was a $2 find at a yard sale. I see possibilities but nothing screams at me just yet.



Also in other news! Remember my nephew Adrian's 3 Dimensional Desk that he designed and left it to his auntie to paint for him? Well today it's featured on "Roadkill Rescue"!!

Adrian's Desk Before:


Adrian's Desk After:




Thanks again and remember to link your email when you comment so I can reply back!
Rita

3 comments:

Laura said...

that is awesome

Stephanie said...

I see a game table! The shelf underneath is perfect to hold the board game box! On the other hand, it could be a little reader’s coffee table. Belonging in a nook with some good books underneath, a quirky design on top. Seal the top so you could put food and drinks on it without the fear of spilling and ruining it. Whatever you do, I'm sure it will be wonderful

Beth said...

A lot of your pictures are not "working"...instead I see a black pic with a exclamation point in it.