Thursday, September 15, 2011

Thrown Away Thursday - Suit Case

The next couple of weeks are going to be very busy for me so this will be a rather small transformation.

I picked up this old suite case with hopes of actually making it into a pet bed for the lovable adorable Reese. But for now I'll keep it simple before trying to construct a bed out of it.

Also I want to point out that when I walked up to the lady at the garage sale and asked how much she said "$2". Then a lady after me held up a toddlers Dora the Explorer shirt and said how much and she responded again "$2". I just got a kick out of how the two were priced the same and how she probably thought I paid too much! huh!




Have a great Thursday and remember Gray's Anatomy is starting back up this month!!

Rita

1 comment:

Megan said...

I love old suitcases, I would totally have a pretty stack sitting somewhere in my house except the TODDLER would think they were for her and carry her toys around in them :) Guess I will have to just live for your pretty one....