Monday, August 22, 2011

The When I Grow Up Coach!

If you haven't heard of Michelle Ward, You are really missing out on a great (SPECTACULAR REALLY) Gal!!

She is a life coach and if you don't know what that means or think you need one, pop on over to her website and then you'll end up thinking "How do I maintain without her??". I know I do.

I love that she is a cheerleader in her own rite! She makes me want to shake up my life and make things happen because they can and it should be taking place right now!!

Today I was feeling a little overwhelmed, which is seems to be the case a lot these days, and I didn't feel like I had the strength to blog hop so instead I went to her website/blog. She always has these amazing pictures and this one was the one for today!



Talk about my must read for today!! Here's the link so you can read it too http://whenigrowupcoach.com/blog/

So, in case you're feeling overwhelmed with school starting this week, or trying to get your small business off the ground like me :) , or just need a little break, I suggest you take a look. Something will click...trust me...It just does!!

Have a good Monday and hope all you mom's out there have a good back to school week!
Rita

2 comments:

Cassie @ Primitive & Proper said...

i need to tell myself that, too sometimes. my mantra seems to be "i can not do it all, but i am going to kill myself trying!!!"

Megan said...

Just want I needed before a new semester starts tomorrow!