Monday, August 08, 2011

Tuesday Construction Zone!!


I thought I could finish by Tuesday but to no avail!! My vintage buffet has really got me spinning my wheels here. I've gone three different routes with it and nothing "speaks" to me. I took pictures of what it looks like now but at the last minute I pulled it from this post. Nope! Just couldn't do it. I can't take another chevron post just yet.

Sorry guys but you'll have to wait until it is picture perfect and my heart is content with it.
...now to start thinking about transformation #4....hmmmm....
Rita

4 comments:

Megan said...

Well, I can't wait to see it when you are ready!

Stephanie said...

What happened to your FREEEEE Jewel?

Rita said...

@Stephanie - I'm glad you asked. It's done and sitting on my deck just not necesarily "done". I'm not loving the outcome like I should so I'm waiting to fix it up when I have lots of time to dedicate to it. I'll keep you up to date on the status!!

Rita said...
This comment has been removed by the author.