Thursday, August 11, 2011

Thrown Away Thursday- Where's My Mojo???

PLEASE...let me not screw this one up!! I swear my mojo is around somewhere, I just can't seem to find it at the moment!!

I found this island at a garage sale for $25. More than I ususally pay but I need one for my kitchen and the little table I have there now gets more than it's fair share of laughs!! Or if your like my mom, you'll see it and say "why do you have a small table in the middle of your kitchen??" ...humph. So you see I could use a replacement and this should do it.

I've got a busy weekend with SonsStock 2011 and back to school errands but I hope to fit this guy in.

I'll be back on Monday to let you know how the weekend went so until then, have a safe and happy weekend!!

Rita

2 comments:

Twice Nice said...

I hear you. I think our Mojo's must be together somewhere on a beach in the Bahamas. They're probably laughing at us... Deb

Megan said...

Maybe it died in the oppressive heat......

:)