Thursday, August 18, 2011

Thrown Away Thursday- Nancy's Mirror


With "back to school" next week, I don't know how much time I'll have to dedicate to projects so I decided to show a mirror I did for Nancy.

She found me through Etsy and asked me to modernize a family mirror since she was moving and wanted to hang it in her new place.

Two days later I received this gold beauty and Nancy and I Skyped until we got the look she was going for.

Come back Tuesday and I'll show you this modern mirror. Hopefully she'll have a picture of it on her wall by then so I can post that too!

See you later,
Rita

2 comments:

Sarah said...

I can't help but wonder if that mirror is/was worth more that your client realized. http://purestylehome.blogspot.com/2010/11/convex-mirrors.html

Rita said...

@Sarah - oh no!! She said she looked up the value first but it's estimated value was only a couple hundred. So she opted to refinish it and keep it. I'm actually scared to show your link to her :(