Thursday, August 04, 2011

Thrown Away Thursday-
My FREEEEE Jewel!!

Once again...I didn't get the memo that today's Thursday!!

Now on to my JEWEL!! Can we say "AMAZING"? I know I did when I spotted this at a garage sale and then I shed a tear when the guy said "you can have it for free if you want". God was smiling on me that day.

I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE this and can't wait to get it painted and into the house and get my stupid computer out of the way. Yes the computer that ate my pictures and is just a paperweight sitting in living room.


The white blob on the middle drawer was me testing out a color.



(did you see the knob) ...it's gorgeous!!(angels singing, harps playing)

Alrighty, lots of work to do on this for Tuesday.

See you then!
Rita

7 comments:

Susie Otto said...

For FREE?! OMG that's Awesome. :)

Denise said...

oh, my!

congrats to you on this score!

i can not wait to see what you do with it.

Those knobs are to die for!

Twice Nice said...

Free?! Holy Cow girl, hope you bought a lottery ticket that day too! LOVE the knobs. This will be amazing. Deb

Cassie @ Primitive & Proper said...

that is so awesome!!! so what's the plan for it?

Sarah said...

wow, that's a REALLY nice piece! i can't believe you got it for free! just lovely.

Nelly said...

A ditto all the others wow!!

Megan said...

Those knobs are amazing and again I'm totally jealous of your awesome find!