Sunday, July 31, 2011

This project is killing me...

I'm never too scared to try out a new idea or try to recreate something I've been inspired by, but today I realized something... just because someone else did it, doesn't mean I'm gonna get the same result.

I've always said you should love your furniture and I don't love this.

Let me give you an analogy. I feel like I just made cake and left out an ingredient so I added a substitute but the subsitute made it dry so I added a really sweet icing and that didn't help so now I'm throwing in ice cream. My end result tastes nothing like the Paula Dean outcome I wanted but some off brand dessert. And you "Paula Dean's" out there will know who I mean Tuesday when you see the reveal.

For now I'm leaving it as is. Maybe I won't feel so beat tomorrow and will fix it up.

:(

Rita

3 comments:

Andi @ Jane of all crafts said...

Aww I'm sure it's not as bad as you think! I'm always so hard on myself and usually think it's a lot worse then it is and I'm sure it's the same for you!

Megan said...

Oh man, never mess with Paula's ingredients :)

Cassie @ Primitive & Proper said...

i hope you wake up today excited to give it another go! :) you can do it!