Tuesday, July 05, 2011

Lampapalooza!!

*GASP* I found a "Before" photo that I uploaded to Picasa before my computer crashed!!

Sorry it's just one but you'll have to imagine they all looked pretty much like this. This photo is a before shot of the lamp I purchased from my thrift store in order to start my lamp parade!

Here are some of the after's taken with my phone:

1. Bird Lamp- ( my kitchen in the background). Material was purchased on sale at Ikea.



2. Orange Lamp- Material also purchased on sale from Ikea.

3. My personal Fav- The retro lamp. Look at that amazing crystal base! (sold!) Material purchased at Hobby Lobby.




That my friends, are the first inductees to lampapalooza. Again, wish these were better quality but beggers can't be choosers and right now I'm begging for a better camera and a computer that gives me my pictures back.

I hope you had a great 4th of July weekend!
Rita :)

3 comments:

Twice Nice said...

Way cool!! I tell you I'm starin' at my lamps now and imagining... Love your fabric choices! Deb

Cassie @ Primitive & Proper said...

ikea has such great fabrics! i love the orange lamp especially- sooo cute!

Kre8ive Life said...

I would love to see a tutorial on how you have covered the lamp shades. I have quite a few to do for lotus-interiors.blogspot.com.au
I am confident with the making over of the lamp stands just not so confident with the lampshades. Would love your thoughts tips.