Monday, June 20, 2011

Tossed and Turned Tuesday- Paintbrush Happy!



Sometimes I get on a painting kick where I want to paint everything. Not just the base coat...no. I'm talking get the small paintbrushes out and start going to town with designs and what not.

Case in point - this little table!! I figure if someone put it in trash, I can get away with doing some extreme make overs here. So what do I do? I pick out one of my oops paint cans...or two...and start painting whatever my little heart desires. This is all free handed so I have no idea what this design is, in case you were wondering.






Don't forget to tell me what you think!!

See ya later,
Rita :)

11 comments:

Blessed Rain said...

Love it! Kinda a grass - flower nature flow - either that or steam! its fun, whimsy and lovely!

Cassie @ Primitive & Proper said...

that turned out sooo pretty! i love the off center design- it was perfect for that table top.

Katie said...

You did that by hand?! That's awesome! That little table is styling now! Looks great!

Aurora said...

This turned out fantastic! i agree - kind of like steam from a coffee cup - :)

Bonnie said...

This is so cute! I'm so impressed with how it turned out.

Victoria said...

I didn't see a contact button. I am new to the trash to treasure thing. I got my daughter a small rocking chair to redo as my first but it has a wooven seat, how would you reccomend getting around that or fixing it up? Would a photograph help?

Korrie@RedHenHome said...

All FREEHAND?? That's amazing. It's really beautiful!

Twice Nice said...

Very, very cool! Love your vision for your found treasures! Deb

Cynthia said...

Very pretty design. It's great that you can do that freehand!

Megan said...

Wow! I wish I could free hand like that!!!

Kammy Wielenga said...

A.Maze.ING.