Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Tossed and Turned Tuesday
Boring Porch gets Punch!

So my porch was lacking some punch and although it's not quite there yet (still needs lots of work!) it's coming along nicely.

My first item of business was to get some cute chairs!! These only cost me $4 each at a garage sale and with some dark brown spray paint and new cushions, they do the job well. For now at least until the get some new throw pillows!!

Remember the wheel barrel pot, well it too got a splash of color and some cute flowers.


These little tea light holders were found at my local thrift store for 95 cents each and they still had the plastic on them. I'm telling you, never underestimate the power of a second hand store!!



...and who do I see peeking through the window...Oh it's Tubby of course!! This is the way I'm greeted when I come home and as soon as I walk out the door, he appears again. He has great ninja skills.
Thanks for checking out my soon to be "Beautiful" porch. It's a work in progress but it's getting there~


Rita

7 comments:

Katie said...

$4 each?! That's an awesome score!! They look great! Love that flower potter too!

Angelina @ April Violet said...

Looks Comfy! Very Nice! I can believe the bargains you find everywhere. I really need to start paying attention to what's where around here lol!

Kati @ Obscured Flair- said...

super cute!! great job!!! and great finds!!

Cassie @ Primitive & Proper said...

the chairs look great! i think the porch is looking so good!

Megan said...

Great finds!! I need some new patio furniture too, no luck yet! Your porch is looking awesome!

adventuresindinner said...

I'm adding these chairs to my yardsale list. Fingers crossed this Saturday.

adventuresindinner said...

I'm adding these chairs to my yardsale list. Fingers crossed this Saturday.