Monday, June 27, 2011

Tossed and Turned Tuesday- Aqua Coffee Table



I'm happy to say this table found a new home!! I met Kelly at the wine tasting this weekend and knew when she said "this table just spoke to me", that it was meant to be. I kinda feel like I'm finding homes for stray animals and the connection must be there. This in fact was!!


Katie is on the left. She is the AWESOME gal that is helping me get my name out there! She is precious and doing so much for me. I feel like I owe her so much!! Kelly is onthe left. She is the new owner of this coffee table. I have to say I was very happy to meet people who had such nice things to say about my pieces. It was quite wonderful!!


Here are the photos of the table up close. It's aqua with gray on the bottom. I used paper I purchased from, where else, StellaDallas that is gray and white retro patterned. It matched perfectly. I finished it out by trimming the frame of top in jute twine.










Thanks again, Katie for all your help!! And to you for looking for my Tuesday "after's"!!


Rita :)

5 comments:

Katie said...

It's looks so good! I'm loving aquas and greys right now! Glad it found a good home! ;)

Kre8ive Life said...

I love it. Congrats too oncreatin a piece that will brighten up someone else home. That's always the challenge - to find the wonderful works that we creat a NEW HOME. I too love the table - stunning. I love too that each piece is completely individual. It seems like you listen to the piece when you find it and it talks to you, giving you inspiration for it's new look. Keep up the AMAZING work I love the inspiration.

Megan said...

Loving the color combo and the top is gorgeous!!! And FINALLY a picture of you, you look great!!

Cassie @ Primitive & Proper said...

that looks great! i love when my pieces find happy loving homes, too! it makes the sale much happier!

Colleen said...

Cute, cute, cute and you just gave me an idea for a coffee table I've been working on. I thought about painting something on top but the paper would give me sooooo many more options. Great post...thanks!