Thursday, June 09, 2011

Thrown Away Thursday ~ Patio Time~

I know you know where I'm going with these photos. It's time for my porch to get a facelift!!

I found these two green wicker chairs at a garage sale for $4 each. They had nasty cushions on them that didn't match so they were tossed rather quickly!!


I picked up this barrel planter at another garage sale for $1 and it's been sitting in the "I'll use it eventually" pile in my sun room. Remind me to show you a picture of my sun room sometime. It's worse than an horror film. Very Scary in there!



Notice my hammer in the shot. I didn't crop this picture and noticed it after I posted it here. I cracked myself up.


I hope you have a great day and come back to visit!! And welcome to my new followers. Hope you come back Tuesday when I show my after photos of what I hope to be a pretty porch!


Thanks,

Rita

1 comment:

Cindy said...

The caption should be:

Family Conference.