Thursday, June 23, 2011

Thrown Away Thursday - Mad for Mod!

Let's start the soon to be weekend off right... shall we?

This is what I'll be working on - -



Isn't it great? It has castors as well but they fell off when I moved it so I'll have to work those back in somehow.

And in current news ...beep...beep...beep....I just joined Facebook...my own personal page. Couldn't do much with the one I have now. This one is all interacting and people actually carry on conversations with me...it's amazing! Sorry I doubted you Dre! My sister's been trying to get me on there forever so now I'm on if you want to look me up. Here's my gmail for facebook curbsidecreations@gmail.com Ashley set it up so it's linked to my business page(???) I don't get how that works but anyway, don't email me here, I never check it. If you want to get in touch with me directly use this rdmireles@gmail.com

Ok, got to go have fun on Facebook!

Hope you have a good end of the week and look for me on Ross avenue if your around town Sunday!

Rita

1 comment:

momma_drea said...

You see folks she is hooked now. lol but I still love you..