Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Calgon...take me away....



I'm posting this today because I'll be around but maybe not around blog land. I lost my computer this past weekend ...meaning he died and took all my photos with him. Therefore, Thrown away Thursday will be lost without me...

Also my sister is coming into town and my mom is throwing her a graduation party. I'm sure that'll keep me busy as well since my mother is already wearing on my nerves. I can say that because she never reads my blog. Needless to say I'll be busy... so I'll be here, just not where my "heart" really wants to be and that's vegging out by the computer or painting. :(

If I happen to break away and paint something I'll surely keep you posted. If not, have a great weekend and I'll see you next week.

Rita

7 comments:

Megan said...

dang computers! Enjoy your time away!

Andi @ Jane of all crafts said...

Oh sorry to hear about your computer!! I'm sure some computer whiz will be able to retrieve your photos! We'll be here when you come back.

Marusca Gatto Glassworks said...

I feel for you - my mother makes me certifiable!

Marusca Gatto Glassworks said...

I feel your pain! My mother makes me certifiable all the time... take care and we'll be waiting for your fabulous recreations!

Olivia said...

You mean you'd rather paint or be on the computer than hang out with your sister?? How rude! ;)

Diana said...

By coincidence, I'm laptop-less this week, too. Love your turquoise table transformation! I used the same grey and white paper for a project, too.

Deanna said...

Big hug - I have been known to hide in the bathroom and text my sister when my mom is visiting. And we have what we call the Post Mom Phone Call calls to each other to vent.

But we also made up a game between the three siblings like How long before she mentions weight? or How long before she tries to teach us something or how long before she wants to go to HEB. *grin* We all take guesses and text each other with times whenever we are visiting her or she is visiting one of us. Even the spouses get in on it now. Small thing that makes us smile.

Sorry for the long comment - but I feel for ya!