Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Tossed And Turned Tuesday - Don't Judge Me!

You must remember that sometimes circumstances change! There are times that things you thought previously would work perfectly…don’t. Things that you knew for certain would fit an area… have a door behind them you forgot about…and now doesn’t fit.

Yep, that’s the predicament I found myself in with this chair. It didn’t fit where I wanted it. So the awesome chair with floral print is…yet again…an awesome chair with floral print. Hey I had extra white paint and this fabric…so it didn’t cost anything to transform but I was bummed that it didn’t work where I wanted it.





Again, lets look at what we started with:



And after:



Still a nice change but dang it... I wanted it to fit. (Damn closet)
See you Thursday. I have a small(bright) transformation coming.

Rita

3 comments:

Sue@Uniquely Chic said...

I love this chair.Crazy how paint and fabric change things up. Nothing like a black and white mix!

Cassie @ Primitive & Proper said...

that is adorable! i love the arms and its back!

Aurora said...

that came out beautiful!