Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Tossed And Turned Tuesday - Cutie Patootie!

Sometimes I see an oh so sad piece of furniture and think of all these possibilities for it. Sometimes just a small face lift and others, full on color!! You can see it was the latter in this case!

I had these awesome knobs I bought from Hobby Lobby and hadn't used. They were perfect for this piece so I took the knobs to Home Depot and got paint to match.



I lined the drawer with some fabulous paper from StellaDallas that I had in my stash. And thus this baby came back to life! Isn't she cute?



Remember her before shot? Big difference, huh?



Come back Thursday to see the chest of drawers I picked up for Ashley's room for $5.00.

Thanks,
Rita

6 comments:

FabShabbyRoses said...

Absolutely gorgeous!

Super Single Mom and Her Side Kids said...

Oh I love it!

Chrissie said...

Super cute! I love Hobby Lobby knobs!

Cassie @ Primitive & Proper said...

what a cute and fun little piece!

Megan said...

Wow! The colors are soooo pretty, I love hob lobs knobs :)

FOUR ALL SEASONS said...

What a cute little thing!! Love it!