Thursday, May 26, 2011

Thrown Away Thursday ~ My Five Dollar Find

CAN YOU SAY..."DIAMOND IN THE ROUGH"? I spotted this gem at a garage sale and am in need of one for Ashley's room. She has a newer chest of drawers that is falling apart. I tell you they just don't make things like they used to!!

The only thing wrong with it, is one handle is broken in the corner. It's not shown here because it kept falling off. But other than that it is one heavy, sturdy piece of furniture. And when the girl asked if I'd take it off of her hands for $5, I nearly screamed.

Let's check her out shall we?

Front view:


Top view:


Lovely pre-lined drawers:


She'll be painted a light color I can tell you right now, but you'll have to wait and see for sure!

Have a good Thursday!
Rita

1 comment:

Megan said...

Girl, I need to come hang with you! You find some awesome deals, I love this chest!!