Friday, May 13, 2011

Made By Girl



So I'm not a big fashionista by any means so mostly I live vicariously through those who are like my sister Olivia (By the way she is precious and you must check her out) She has her own blog and takes great photos of herself and wardrobe. Courageous I know.

But one thing you don't find too often is when you find a blog that incorporates fashion with real art work, like Made By Girl. Now the creative side... I Get!

She recently opened Cocoa & Hearts which has phenomenal paintings. Some of these actually have my head spinning with ideas for some furniture redo's. Maybe you'll see something there that'll inspire your transformations as well.

Just had to share!
Rita

3 comments:

Jen of MadeByGirl said...

Rita: thank you for your kind words :)) It means a lot! I will include you in a thank you post! :))))

Olivia said...

Aww, this is what your voicemail was about! Thanks for the shoutout sis :)

Megan said...

Wow, I'm loving the paintings! The colors are fab!