Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Tossed And Turned Tuesday - WRITERS BLOCK

This post is dedicated to real life. What I mean is that this table is not yet finished so I contemplated using the "I was too busy this weekend" excuse so that I wouldn't have to show my incomplete table.

But then I thought...this is real life...I'm a real working woman...I don't have to pretend to be this perfect person that gets one project done a week now do I? I have teenagers, a husband, pets, prior engagements, commitments and hormones people.

So this Tossed and Turned Tuesday is a work in progress. Here is my unfinished CORAL table. Leave me suggestions on what it needs since I'll still be working on it.





MORAL OF THE STORY: YOU CAN NEVER RUSH CREATIVITY.

6 comments:

Jessica Patton said...

It's pretty awesome in that color! Do you think it would be possible to put a white graphic print of 'coral' on the top or the shelf?

Cassie @ Primitive & Proper said...

i love the idea of painting coral on it, or outlining the shape of the top on the tabletop in turquoise.

Aurora said...

That's a great color - very springy/summery...i wonder how it would look if the legs were a different color? i love all your furniture makeovers!

Marusca Gatto Glassworks said...

I like Rita's observation that the top looks like a flower! Embrace that and make it a large pansy on top! PS: Love these posts - your creations and upcycling are brilliant.

Marusca Gatto Glassworks said...

I would go with your original observation, Rita, and make the top a giant flower!
PS: Your creativity and upcycling are brilliant! Keep it coming.. very inspirational.

Marianne & Clayton said...

I would go with super thin white pin-striping line set about two-three inches in that would mimic the shape of the table, maybe making a small loop at each indent. Wonder if that makes any sense at all?