Monday, April 18, 2011

Tossed and Turned Tuesday- High Boy

After much deliberation, I decided that this table had a subtle look to it and it needed to stay that way. No bright colors for this guy. I put up my patterned paper, colored oops paint and my Dremel tool. Instead, I painted it a soft gray and darkened the handle a bit, and called it a day. oh... almost forgot, I lined the drawer with fabric scraps :)


Sometimes "simple" is all you need.


** Side note, I met someone who is helping me with a website. I'm so excited. I'll let you know when it's up and running!!


As always, Thank you for stopping by and checking out my treasures!


Rita

1 comment:

Marianne & Clayton said...

I just found your website from Decor Hacks (or somewhere similar) and I love it. All before and after, pure heaven!