Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Tossed And Turned Tuesday - Devine Damask!

Happy Tuesday! Yeah I wish it was Friday too but if you look at the bright side of things...Tuesday means you get to see the after of my "Thrown away Thursday" project, right???
(I'm hoping I got a smile or a 'yay' out there in blog land)

Who'd of thought these tables could be so stunning!!
I painted these 'before' tables light gray and then stenciled an even lighter gray damask onto them. I have to say a few people have said that they look like something they've seen on the Nate Burkus show. That just gives me warm fuzzies!! I can't even tell you!!

Hope I didn't dissapoint!! Come back Thursday for my next project.

Rita

5 comments:

Donna said...

I am beyond impressed! Beautiful!!!

Megan said...

Oh these are gorgeous! I love the grey and the stencils are fabulous!!!

Cassie @ Primitive & Proper said...

those are so soft and pretty! the damask is perfect for their dainty lines.

Angela said...

Wow! Just, Wow!
I've seen these a million times on CL and just felt sad for them.
I never imagined they could be transformed into something so awesome.
You're brilliant!

Lucie said...

Those are SO perfect! Amazing job.
Great blog btw! I'm a fan!

xx Lucie
http://www.dolled-up.com/