Tuesday, March 08, 2011

Tossed and Turned Tuesday- Vintage Nightstand

As you can see, I love to use blue. All shades of blue. When I found this nightstand a garage sale last week I think I already knew it would be one of my "oops" paint blue hues.


Don't forget the StellaDallas paper I love!!


Remember how I said I couldn't take my eyes off of it...yeah...still can't.

For those of you who didn't see it on Thursday, here it is before:


Thanks for stopping by. Oh and for those of you who read yesterday's post on Sammy's TV stand. He loves it.


Rita ;)

11 comments:

Cassie @ Primitive & Proper said...

love that color- it was the perfect pic for that nightstand!

Wendy said...

Looks great!

How do you prep your drawer pulls before painting? Any particular type of paint that works best?

Rita said...

Hi Wendy,
I actually just clean the pulls and in this case spray painted them with Krylon black spray paint.

Nothing fancy!!
Rita

Deneen said...

I love the color and the transformation!
dreaming-n-color.blogspot.com

Deneen said...

I love the color and the transformation!
dreaming-n-color.blogspot.com

Kim @ Second Time Furniture said...

Great piece, and you fixed it up so perfectly!

Sharon @ Elizabeth & Co. said...

What a great transformation and a great shade of blue. Not sure how I've missed your blog, but I'm following along now. Looking forward to seeing more!

Ellen said...

Looks great! ....smiles.

Ellen said...

Looks great! ....smiles.

Sue@Uniquely Chic said...

I love this in blue....what a great transformation!

Emma said...

I ABSOLUTELY LOVE your stuff!!! I am a big shabby chic kind of girl and love all things bright and happy (and the baby blue's and greens!) You have a great eye!! I look forward to keeping up with your stuff you do. Have a great day!:)
Emma (a new follower)