Tuesday, March 01, 2011

Tossed And Turned Tuesday-Headboard and Contest!

And the Oscar(I mean gift card of your choice) goes to....Donna!!

You were randomly selected through Random Number Generator to win your gift card.
And since I LOVED Katie's adjective "Craptastic" so much, you get a small gift as well.

So ladies if you will email me your addresses, I'll get your gift in the mail ASAP. ( rdmireles@gmail.com )

Now for the reveal:
Yes, I chose an oops paint - hint of green for the headboard and outlined it in white! We've had cloudy days here in Irving so I tried to pick the photo closest to it's true color.




Again, BEFORE brown and plain:


AFTER Green and Girlie:

I hope you all like it and I didn't disappoint. I started painting it pink and white but slept on it and it just didn't feel quite right. So this green transformation was made yesterday. If it could speak I think it would say "Thank You".

Thanks again for your comments and being a part of my first contest!

Hope you have a great day!
Rita

posting here:

9 comments:

Aledia said...

Looks amazing! I am a huge fan of pink but I have to say this green is awesome!
Have a great day!

Sammy said...

The picture is good but it doesn't do this piece enough justice, looks much better in person!

Michelle Simmons said...

I love it! It is perfect now I want to go find a craptastic headboard to redo.

Katie said...

It turned out great!! I love the embellishments you added! Too cute!! I'm so excited you liked my adjective!! Yay!! Thanks!

Treasure Hunter said...

I just love how the headboard turned out. It is gorgeous and very rich looking. Deb

Treasure Hunter said...

I just love how the headboard turned out. It is gorgeous and very rich looking. Deb

Miss Madison's Mommy said...

Dang, I'm so behind on post because of school I missed it! Ugh, but I do LOVE the green on the headboard!!!!

Cindy said...

You are just amazing, kiddo! This is just beautiful!

Cassie @ Primitive & Proper said...

i love the color! it looks so fun! i can totally see htis in a cottage guest room.