Thursday, March 24, 2011

Thrown Away Thursday ~ Side Tables~

I know these photos stink but I'm already working on these two lovely's so these before photos are all I have!(excuses, excuses)


I have to say it took these tables a while to talk to me and tell me how they needed to be transformed. You see all my furniture speak to me and no I'm not crazy! I don't think!


The lady at the garage sale I bought them from looked pretty eager to sell these to me. It was nearing the end of the day and she sold them to me for $10 for the set. She even went down on the price before I asked how much they were. Then she kept trying to sell me on their beautiful features as if she had to. I mean look at them!

So ten dollars later and lots of time in my sun room, I'm tackling them this weekend and will have them for sale at Junkadoodle next Saturday.

Come back Tuesday and see what they look like when I'm done. Oh and just so you know I'm having a tough time with them already so I'm crossing my fingers for Tuesday. These ladies are stubborn!!

Rita

1 comment:

Mandi @ Vintage Revivals said...

Love when people give you crap for a great price!! Thanks for linking up!!

Love your guts
mandi