Thursday, March 17, 2011

Thrown Away Thursday ~ The lost table~


It's hard to see how this cute table could get lost in a crowd but I actually bought it at the same HUGE garage sale with over 100 vendors that I found the blue nightstand . It wasn't until I was leaving that I saw it amongst the pile of stuff. I debated getting it since I already had my hands full and was on my way out the door but the price tag and my love of furniture drew me to pay the man for it. It was only $5 and I had Brianna with me, so she helped take it to the car.

What's in store for this table? You can probably tell from the title. I don't want it to get lost in the crowd again so I'll have to change that. See you Tuesday!

Rita

2 comments:

Lions, Tigers and Fashion OH MY! said...

you are amazing, so inspiring!!! Thank you!!!

Marusca Gatto Glassworks said...

Can't wait to see how this table turns out!