Tuesday, February 01, 2011

Tossed and Turned Tuesday- TV trays

Before:
After:


What I used:
Left over Green paint and AWESOME pom pom printed paper from StellaDallas. I used Mod Podge to cover trays with the paper. The only tricky part is since it is paper it starts to bubble up so I had to constantly push it down with (clean) hands.
I think they came out gorgeous but what can I say!!

Hope this Tossed and Turned Tuesday was worth the wait, and what makes it even more special is we have a snow/ice day here in Irving, Tx. So I'm writing this in my PJ's drinking coffee. I LOOOVE it!!

Have a great Tuesday!
Rita

8 comments:

mapleandmagnolia.com said...

These are awesome! Have you ever used a brayer? They are like rolling pins for paper projects. Good for keeping the bubbles out. Have a great day! I'm now on the lookout for tv trays!

Rita said...

I didn't know that's what they were called. I told my daughter I needed a Roller Thingy! I think she knew what I was talking about. I hope!

Miss Madison's Mommy said...

Glad someone is happy to be stuck home today :) I'm not! I forgot to go to the store so all we have to eat is veggies, ugh. These trays turned out so freaking fabulous!!! I love that paper!!

Sharon @ Elizabeth & Co. said...

Love the color and the paper on your trays!

Cassie @ Primitive & Proper said...

i want these. oh i love them!!!! you are on a roll lately with fun paper! love it! keep it coming!

Ellen said...

GREAT!!...smiles.

nila1920 said...

very cute, love the green print!

Nichole @ Barillafab4.blogspot.com said...

LOVE em..I missed the after somehow so came back today and found it!!!!!!