Thursday, February 10, 2011

Thrown Away Thursday...AND A PLEA!

First of all, I found this little guy at a garage sale when I was SUPPOSED to be helping my sister find furniture for her new place. I have NO IDEA what to do with it. If you have any suggestions, I'm open to hearing them!



Now for my PLEA!

I'm trying to win a contest with Life Coach Michelle Ward! She is AMAZING and if my photo wins (most comments wins) then I get a free spot in her course "Declaration of You". Which let me say, I'm dying to be involved with. She helps creative types steer their way to their passion and creative purpose in life. Not her words exactly, but mine!

Here's what you have to do. Go to this link:

http://www.flickr.com/groups/whereintheworldispff

you will have to join the group by using your flikr account, gmail or yahoo account. My photo is the penguin photo. Just need a comment and your done. I'm in second place right now and the contest ends tonight so go there today...PLEASE!!

By the way Pierre (guy in the photo) is her mascot. Thanks and this means very much to me.

THANKS, THANKS, THANKS!

Rita :)

6 comments:

Amanda said...

I couldn't tell what picture was yours by clicking on that link!

marinetoahousewife said...

Hi Rita,

You could use this as a side table and underneath for magazines, etc.

Cheers!
Jenny

Miss Madison's Mommy said...

I don't see your pic!! Hurry tell me what to do so I can help you win!!

Michelle said...

I think it would be an fun to have the magazine rack area as a small planter box. It would make a very organic looking end table. I would love it for my new (and very bare) house.

Cassie @ Primitive & Proper said...

ic ouldn't tell which pic was yours either?
and i think that table would be cute as a kids table- books could be stored below, and oyu could pair it with a couple little kiddie seats.

FabShabbyRoses said...

Nope can't tell what picture was yours so couldn't help you! They are all of that cardboard Pierre placed in different places. Sorry!