Thursday, February 03, 2011

Thrown Away Thursday- Cubside Bench

This is truely a "curbside" find. I picked it up on the way to drop my daughter off at school.
And like every other time I've found something on the side of the road on our way to school in the morning, I get the infamous Brianna plea..."Please come back for it after you drop me off".

Ok, ok...but it if it's gone...

well it wasn't.

Don't forget to come back Tuesday to see it after I'm done.


Oh and today is my Birthday so you just may get two postings today, just because I want to!

Love ya,
Rita

6 comments:

Dawn said...

Oh! Well, HappyHappy Birthday Rita! I hope you have a very special day!!! PS. Love the bench - can't wait to see what you do with it!

Christina said...

Happy Birthday! Can't wait to see what you do with the bench!

amber said...

Happy birthday ;

Sue Ellen said...

Happy B-Day!!! Love reading your post!...Sue

Kim said...

Happy Birthday! I love the pink changing table and I can't wait to see what you do with the bench!!

Olivia said...

happy birthday reed!! love you!