Sunday, February 20, 2011

Stylish Blogger Award!

I was awarded the Stylish Blogger award by two very sweet girls, Holly and Katie. So thanks for thinking of me!! :)

Here are the rules to the game:

1.Thank and link back to the person who awarded you this award.
2. Share 7 things about yourself.
3. Award up to 15 recently discovered great bloggers.
4. Contact these bloggers and tell them about the award

So here we go, seven things about myself:

1. I can't cook to save my life but make really awesome desserts!
2. I am a chocoholic and believe that chocolate should be one of the major food groups.
3. I love coffee and and my favorite Starbucks drink is a Grande Vanilla Nonfat With Whip Latte.
4. I'm a morning person and prefer early mornings to late nights!
5. I can understand Spanish really well but can't speak a lick of it (even after three years of Spanish class) :(
6. I thrive on self help stuff; cheerleading; can do attitudes; ego boosting kind of stuff. I LOVE IT!
7. I want to open my own shop someday named of course "Curbside Creations".

I'm adding one because I think it's funny and so "ME" but I speak for my dog Reese and have given her a speech impediment. haha

Ok now on to sites that are totally cool and deserve the award:

An Olive A Day (my sister's blog)

Miss Madison's Charmed Life

Uniquely Chic

Creative Art & Design

DeJa Rene

Fab Shabby Roses

Karen Cooks - makes me hungry!

Oops!

Chrissie's Collections

A Creative Life

Pink Paper Pepperments

Kre8tive Life

Kammy's Korner

Ok that's all I've got for today. Go check out these cool girls for me!

Thanks,
Rita

1 comment:

Melissa~ said...

Oh, thank you so much Rita, for considering me stylish! Coming from you that is a huge compliment! :D

♥ Melissa~
Pink Paper Peppermints