Monday, November 29, 2010

Tossed And Turned Tuesday!! ~ Roarin' 20's

WELCOME TO TOSSED AND TURNED TUESDAYS!


Visit me on Tuesdays when I reveal my transformation of what was 'thrown out' from Thursday's post.

Ok, that being said... Here is the little three dollar guy. You can read about him here.

My sister has a friend with a black and white 20's bedroom. With that in mind, this is the transformation.




AND... for those of you who think black and white is boring...

oh wait...what's this inside the drawer???




Could it be??? A hint of blue???





Yeah, I figured he could use a pop of color~



Hope you liked it. See you Thursday!
:) Rita
posting here:

5 comments:

Aledia said...

Like it? I love it! Black and White will always be a favorite of mine...Have a blessed day!

Cassie @ Primitive & Proper said...

ooh i love that! i love the painted hardware on it and the contrast with the black details!

Cassie @ Primitive & Proper said...

ooh i love that! i love the painted hardware on it and the contrast with the black details!

Rita May said...

Not only are we both named Rita, with Yorkies, but we both like curbside rescues!
Cheers!
MAY DAYS

Michelle Simmons said...

Ooh! I love that and want it from the bedroom in my new house. *Sigh*