Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Thrown Away Thursday- This screams 1920's to me!

WELCOME TO THE FIRST EVER...Thrown Away Thursday! I'm very excited to introduce you to new projects I'll be working on. These are items that have been thrown out, picked up at garage sales, thrift stores, whatever. Basically someone else threw it out and I picked it up.

This was a garage sale find for three dollars! I LOVE the round pull. It just says Roarin' 20's to me.



The inside is cracked and will need some attention but I wanted to point out that the layer of crap you see in here isn't rotted wood. VERY IMPORTANT! It's merely crap and dust and stuff.



The top has a little water damage but nothing elbow grease wont' get out.




I think she may be spoken for but if not I'll post it as "For Sale". You can click on my side bar
tags to see what's for sale. You can also click on the red button above, however, I can only post five items on it. (waa waaa waaa).

Ok, that's it for now. Stop by next Tuesday for "Tossed and Turned Tuesday". I love alliteration :)

Rita

2 comments:

Kelly @ Much To Do With Nothing said...

Nice find! I hope we get to see it finished.
Kelly

Mom Taxi Julie said...

Pretty sure my dad has a matching dresser :) It's pretty cool looking, can't wait to see what you do with it.