Wednesday, November 10, 2010

News from the Curbside!

As of October 25, 2010 I am the sole owner and operator of "Curbside Creations". It's mine~
I'm excited to see where Curbside takes me. So far this hobby has brought happiness I didn't know I could find. I have a mixture of emotions and I just had to share.

Also you'll probably start to see a few changes around here. I want to start to post not just my before and after pictures but new items I pick up here and there before I recreate them. Other than that I don't know what extra stuff you'll find but you know that feeling when you lose extra pounds and you're like " I wanna dye my hair"...yeah I'm going through something like that!

Who knows the blue background might even change. I don't know yet but I guess we'll see.

Yay!

Rita :)

4 comments:

Enchanted Rose Studio said...

Well congratulations, Rita! You sound so happy and I'm thrilled you found something you thoroughly enjoy!

Love the blue, so far! watching to see what comes next!

Cheers!
Tina

Tina said...

Congrats! I'm excited too.

Just to let you know, the white font doesn't show up in Google Reader.

Miss Madison's Mommy said...

yay! Can't wait to see what you come up with!

Ellen said...

Good for you! smiles....