Monday, September 27, 2010

Blue Washed???

So you've heard of "white-washed" right? I tried the same technique on this piece but with blue. I'm not quite sure "blue-washed" is a term but technically that's what I did.






The thing I like most about refurbishing furniture is I can try different techniques and it doesn't matter if I fail or not. I can always redo it differently. I especially like items like these that are free. This is when I get to look through my inspiration pages and try something I've been dying to do.
I'm going to work on a sofa table soon and think I'll try something along the same lines as this.
Rita :)
p.s.
pardon the mess going on in these photos! I was cleaning up shop.

2 comments:

Victoria said...

I like it :)

Sandra said...

Very pretty!
Blessings,
Sandra